You can give the gift of hearing and make dreams come true for deaf children and adults who do not have financial resources for the hearing technologies that will enable them to hear and speak. Your tax deductible donation will be used to provide cochlear implants, hearing aids, and related services to those who would otherwise be isolated in a silent world. Thank you for joining the Dallas Hearing Foundation in our mission to give the miraculous gift of hearing!
Your generous gifts provide.....
- Cost of cochlear implant device and related medical expenses.
- Cost of cochlear implant device.
- Tuition for one year of private oral schooling for one patient.
- One year of auditory and verbal therapy.
- One set of hearing aids.
- Three months of auditory-verbal therapy to teach one patient to hear and speak.
- One month of auditory-verbal therapy to teach one patient to hear and speak.
- One programming session for a cochlear implant for one patient.
- Hearing aid evaluation for one patient.